Daddy and I had always been the fastest push car team until the new neighbors moved in. So I put cooking oil on the wheels to make our push car go faster. All I got was a cold from being in the muggy garage, but mommy made me some tea with honey. The next weekend I asked daddy to attach the lawn mower to the car to make it go faster. I'll call it the T car in honor of mommy and her wonderful tea.
- Hand-brushed frozen navy and hazelnut calfskin leather
- Natural goatskin lining for extra breathability
- Elastic laces for easy fastening
- Lining and insole stitched together for a healthy sock-like effect
- Lightweight thermoplastic rubber soles