Today I saw some birds sitting on the power lines. Maybe that's where they get all their energy to fly. They’re power birds! I want to fly, too. I'll make a big bird from the sticks in the back yard, that I can sit on. When I told mommy she said I was being plain mad. I said that, yes, I am building a plane … but mad? No, no, no, I’m all smiles about it.
- Hand-brushed hazelnut and milk calfskin leather upper
- Natural goatskin lining for extra breathability
- Velcro band for easy fastening
- Lining and insole stitched together for a healthy sock-like effect
- Lightweight thermoplastic rubber soles for a stride fit for champs